College of Business and Information
As information literacy is taking the lead in the age of knowledge-based economy and globalization, the college aims to operate in coordination with the local industries, training students in the specialized fields of “local-featured industries and cultural creativity” under the “informatization of commerce and commercialization of information” principle. We endeavor to create an “Idea, Innovation, Industry” learning environment to equip students with skills enabling them to find a niche in local industries after graduation. Furthermore, in accordance with the educational objectives of the college, we assist the information-related departments to acquire the IEET (
- Students are equipped with basic business and information knowledge.
- Students are equipped with specialized knowledge.
- Students are equipped with the ability to think critically and independently and also with self-study, team work, and effective communication and expression techniques.
- Students are equipped with knowledge in the fields of humanity, art literacy, and ethic morals.
- Students are equipped with the ability to apply basic knowledge.
- Students are equipped with the ability to analyze and interpret information.
- Students are equipped with the ability to apply specialized knowledge.
Tel: 886-7-667-8888 Ext.4211